Friday, May 4, 2012

Sunset at the Docks.

My own, 2012
Last night I went for a walk down to the docks with some friends, it was just at sunset, and the sky was beautiful. I took a few photos, and I feel that this was the best one. I was aiming to get the red line in the middle of the sky, in the middle of my frame, as this is reflected into the sea it becomes bolder, and stands out more. I haven't edited this photo at all, and I'm really happy with the mix of strong colours I managed to get. I wanted to horizon to go straight across the middle of the photo so you could see the same amount of each side, and I like it to look symmetrical. I chose this photo rather than others as I felt the clouds had a better composition in the sky, therefore making the reflection stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment