Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blogging

I've used a blog before to present some of my own photography work, but I've only ever followed other peoples blogs for things like craft and cooking tutorials. Our tutor has given us some blogs to have a look at to give us some ideas. Here are my favourites:

1000 Words Photography is a contemporary photography on-line magazine, it's a good site for finding contemporary photographers, and exhibition info. 


Cup of Pea is a blog by photographer Rasmus Vasli, within this blog he photographs strangers, and writes a small paragraph about there meeting. I find this work really interesting, and love how his blogs just his own work.
Little Brown Mushroom's blog explores photobooks. They're always reveiwing new books and it's a really useful site to find new photography works and phototgraphers.

No comments:

Post a Comment